BEYOND PREVENTING WORKPLACE ACCIDENTS
Industrial hygiene does not start and end with keeping injuries at bay or with the sole purpose of regulation compliance. High quality industrial hygiene has a positive impact on the overall health and well-being for workers as well as your reputation as an oil and gas operator.
PROTECTING WORKERS AND SURROUNDING COMMUNITIES
Our experienced panel of professionals are trained to anticipate, recognize, evaluate and control hazards in the workplace that may result in injury, illness or impairment of workers, or pose a risk to neighbouring communities. To safeguard people and assets, we provide comprehensive customized solutions that mitigate chemical hazards, biological hazard, physical hazards, ergonomic hazards and psychosocial hazards. Through standards prescribed by the occupational safety and health regulations, operators can greatly reduce the immediate and long-term impact of onshore and offshore operations on the wellbeing of workers and nearby communities.
COST-EFFICIENCY. CUSTOMIZATION. COMPETENCY
Duta Klasik is able to render expertise in developing cost-efficient plans and practical solutions to address operator concerns. We provide a high degree of customization by tailoring solutions and approaches according to your specific needs and requirements. You will have access to a team of competent professionals who are qualified to evaluate and manage site occupational health and industrial hygiene issues.
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
Duta Klasik offers a complete range of professional industrial hygiene consultancy services conducted by Department of Occupational Safety & Health (DOSH)-registered competent persons, qualified professionals and physicians.
Our panel of experts are experienced in providing:
- Health Risk Assessment (HRA)
- Chemical Health Risk Assessment (CHRA)
- Indoor Air Quality Assessment (IAQ)
- Chemical Exposure Monitoring
- Noise Exposure Monitoring
- Ergonomics Assessment (manual handling, office ergonomics, human factor engineering)
- Engineering Controls Assessment (LEV & GEV)
- Lab Support for Industrial Hygiene & Biological Sample Testing
- Occupational Health Physician Consultation Services
- Audiometric Testing
- Occupational Safety & Health Training